Your Castle Real Estate
Call Us: 720-289-0260

Great accountant

I've been asked lately about my accountant, so I thought I'd share his info. He's great.

SmarTax and Accounting
Carlos Castro

He is an Enrolled Agent and has been doing my business and my family's personal taxes for over 12 years. He also has rentals of his own so he understands real estate.

Did you know?

A CPA is an accountant, but not necessarily a tax preparer. An Enrolled Agent is what you want if you want someone to do your business or personal taxes. They are Federally licensed to represent tax payers in front of the IRS.